Sorta Songlines

I love you baby, but you gotta understand

When the Lord made me

He made a Ramblin' Man.

Some folks might say that I'm no good

That I wouldn't settle down if I could

But when that open road starts to callin' me

There's somethin' o'er the hill that I gotta see

Sometimes it's hard but you gotta understand

When the Lord made me, He made a Ramblin' Man.

~ Hank Williams Sr.

Monday, December 25

Mountain View, CA


I spent a couple days visiting my sister and her husband and a couple more days visiting their house. They went to the other coast for x-mas and I took advantage of free access to a shower, washer and dryer, Wii, etc. The most exciting thing is I finally got my Mac fixed, whoo hoo!

I did have a wonderful x-mas eve, though. I watched House reruns on TV and drank Scotch, jealous? X-mas day came and I decided it was time to get moving before I got any more comfortable.

On the way out of town I took a few minutes to drive around downtown San Francisco before crossing that Golden Gate and heading north. Highway 1 is getting a little tiresome so 101, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home