Sorta Songlines

I love you baby, but you gotta understand

When the Lord made me

He made a Ramblin' Man.

Some folks might say that I'm no good

That I wouldn't settle down if I could

But when that open road starts to callin' me

There's somethin' o'er the hill that I gotta see

Sometimes it's hard but you gotta understand

When the Lord made me, He made a Ramblin' Man.

~ Hank Williams Sr.

Wednesday, December 27

Crescent City, CA


Today I shucked on my long-handles and it will be May before I go without. Driving up the coast there was a ferocious wind trying like hell to knock poor Rocinante over. The plus side of that were some cool photos of wind-whipped waves slamming into the coast. I took some extra shots because I had to say goodbye to the Pacific today. I’m turning inland and I’m not sure when I’ll get to the coast again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But why did you change Karl's name to Mr. Miyagi? Did Karl have any say in his identity being the subject of a contest?

My Gordon died. I cried.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home