Sorta Songlines

I love you baby, but you gotta understand

When the Lord made me

He made a Ramblin' Man.

Some folks might say that I'm no good

That I wouldn't settle down if I could

But when that open road starts to callin' me

There's somethin' o'er the hill that I gotta see

Sometimes it's hard but you gotta understand

When the Lord made me, He made a Ramblin' Man.

~ Hank Williams Sr.

Sunday, October 15

Chicago, IL


This is just sort of a midnight update. I woke up in Minnesota (as you probably know if you've been keeping up) and am now in Indiana, some days just feel like big mile days. Mainly I just wanted to post this picture of me in downtown Chicago. I sat for about 35 minutes just to pay an 80 cent toll on I-90, after that kind of delay I almost would have felt better paying 6 bucks, 80 cents was just sort of anti-climatic.

Also, I disabled the feature requiring you to be Blogger members in order to post comments, so now any of you can voice a word or two at your whim. I didn't even know it was requiring that (thanks MC), sorry.

Well, I better get back on the road, I want to be past Toledo long before sunrise, that is not a pretty city in daylight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan. Chicago looks fantastic! Hope Toledo wasn't too much of a let down. Take it easy! ~ Amy

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you stopping to smell the roses or was that not the intent? You better come see me... I'm getting old and fat.
Ender

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home